Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

01 January, 2012

Happy New Year!!! & My second blog


Felice Anno Nuovo!!!
Srećna Nova godina!!!
Happy New Year!!!  


Oggi è nato il mio secondo blog, si chiama “Raggio di Luna Rooftiles” e su questo blog presento un altro dei miei hobby – decorazione delle tegole. Date un’occhiata! :-)

Danas je „rođen“ moj drugi blog, zove se „Raggio di Luna Rooftiles“ i na njemu predstavljam još jedan od mojih hobija – ukrašavanje crepova. Pogledajte! :-)
  
Today my second blog is born, it’s called “Raggio di Luna Rooftiles” and I present another one of my hobbies – rooftile decorating. Have a look! :-)



1 comment:

  1. Ijaaaaauuu, prečudovito! =))
    Eden podoben strešnik imamo razstavljen tudi pri nas doma, juhuuu! ;)
    Srečno novo leto tudi tebi! :*

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)