Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

01 February, 2013

Light pink caviar manicure

And, here it is... I present to you my light pink caviar manicure :-)

The only thing that bothers me a little bit is the fact that the beads in my jar are not all the same size, but I liked this experience and I like the final effect of this interesting manicure... :-)

Kiko n° 216 Satin Pastel Pink
Beads
NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat










22 comments:

  1. o wooow! I love it! looks jusy perfect- just like sugar nails: very sweet :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. preslatko, i opet jako ženstveno, big lajk od mene <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty, the beads look so delicate in this super pastel color..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Caviar kind of freaks me out a bit, but this is really pretty. I think the subtle color makes a difference. How long did it last?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't have a good answer to your question, because I work in a supermarket, with money, coins, boxes ecc. so any kind of manicure doesn't last long, specially something with beads on... Also, I change manicure almost every day, not only because it gets distructed, but because I have so many ideas... and I do my nail art every day :-)

      Delete
  5. a vidis ipak nisi puno mijenjala ovu, samo malo zacinila :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zelela sam da probam taj kavijar manikir, pa mi se ovo ucinila kao dobra prilika... :-)

      Delete
  6. Very delicate looking nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although this is not exactly my favourite colour, I liked wearing it! And I wanted to try this caviar manicure finaly.. :-)

      Delete
  7. i love to see caviar manis, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super izgleda, me veseli, da se lotevaš novih in novih tehnik! =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Znas sta, imam mnogo ovih perlica, pa sam morala i ja jednom da probam ovaj kavijar manikir! :-)

      Delete
  9. Oh lovely!!! I will have to try this too one of these days!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)