Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

12 February, 2013

St. Valentine's Day blue hearts manicure

I'm not really into St. Valentine's Day and red is not one of "my" colours... But I am romantic and I like hearts... :-) So, I decided to make a little compromise and to make this St. Valentine's Day manicure using one of my favourite colours - blue... :-)

What do you think? Do you like it? :-)

Kiko n° 384 Gentian Blue
NYC n° 134 Pinstripe White
Acrylic colours
NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat










24 comments:

  1. That is so pretty, really refreshing to look at and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like it... I LOVE it!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Irina! :-) I love it also because it's blue.. :-)

      Delete
  3. This is soooooo pretty!
    Did you free hand the hearts? They're so perfect!
    Wish I had that talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Giovanna! :-)
      Yes, the hearts are made free hand :-) They are not perfect but I'm happy how they came out! :-) And I think it is a little bit of talent and a lot of patience! :-)

      Delete
  4. oh che carini!!! i cuoricini come li hai fatti??? con il dotter o a mano libera?? non sarei mai in grado... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie, Emanuela! :-) I cuoricini li ho fatti con il pennello e gli acrilici, a mano libera :-)

      Delete
  5. baš si ih dobro složila, krasna manikurica :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. divna kombinacija, prekrasna su srca :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love the little blue heart pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE and LOVE again!!! This is such a stunning look!! I am so going to give it a try too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) I like it and I decided to do it in blue, my favourite colour! :-)

      Delete
  9. I love the blue base polish and the accent nail is to die for!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you, Lydz! :-) I wanted to make something using my favourite colours... so that's it! :-)

      Delete
  11. Wow, I love how the blue hearts look!!! Happy V! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :-) Happy St. Valentine's Day to you too! :-)

      Delete
  12. Joj, zelo luškana manikura za Valentinovo! Še posebej pa mi je všeč, ker ni tipična rdeča! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! :-) Crvena nije bas "moja" boja, pa sam probala ova srca u plavoj boji i jos su mi sladja nego crvena! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)