Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

09 May, 2014

Kiko Digital Nail Lacquer n° 441 Illusion Green

I present to you the nail polish Kiko Digital Nail Lacquer n° 441 Illusion Green.
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.

Later today I'll show you some nail art made on this beautiful nail polish :-)








14 comments:

  1. Nice green and the sun catches the sparkles! I like it :-)

    I wish we had sun over here in Scotland - it just seems to rain all the time :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ananka! :-) Yes, this green is beautiful and the sparkles look wonderful under the sun! :-) I live on the Adriatic Sea, so we have many sunny days during the year! :-)

      Delete
  2. It's a very interesting green glitter - looks good on you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Maria, this "greeny" is so interesting! :-)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Slazem se, posebno na suncu se vidi koliko je lep! :-)

      Delete
  4. E' davvero bello! Mi pento un po' di non averlo preso :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Io ho preso Electric Blue e Illusion Green... e mi pento di non aver preso anche qualche altro della stessa collezione :-/

      Delete
  5. Amazing glitter and swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Irina! :-) Yes, this greeny is amazing! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)