Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

07 January, 2018

MilvArt review: Crystal rhinestones - Elegant dark blue manicure with crystal rhinestones

Hello to all my followers and readers! :-) 

Today I'm happy to show you a new manicure embellished with beautiful MilvArt crystal rhinestones :-)

Once again, I would like to thank MilvArt for giving me the opportunity to collaborate with them, and above all Arina for her kindness and for all her help! :-)

MilvArt is a russian company from Saint-Petersburg that produces nail art products. On their website, in their catalog you can find water decalsrhinestonesnail stencilstattoos, and nail wraps :-)

As I experienced, they continuously update their range of products, so every time I visit their website I find new products, new gorgeous products that I admire! :-)

You can find MilvArt here:
MilvArt website
MilvArt YouTube channel
MilvArt instagram
MilvArt facebook

Take some time to browse their website, I assure you that you will find a lot of beautiful products that you like! :-)



MilvArt crystal rhinestones are beautiful decorations that can be used both with normal nail polish and with UV gel polish, they are the perfect solution if you would like to embellish your manicures! :-) 
Each plastic bag contains 50 pieces of rhinestones, so you can use it for more than one manicure! :-)

There are many different colours, shades and sizes of MilvArt crystal rhinestones, you can choose the one that suits your manicure perfectly without problems!

I strongly recommend MilvArt crystal rhinestones, for their high quality, easy application and amazing embellishing effect! They  are definitely very eye-catching, and that give us the opportunity to wear a real pieces of art on our nails..! :-)

These crystal rhinestones also have a very reasonable price and MilvArt has a world wide delivery, so no matter where you live, MilvArt can reach you! :-) 

Today I used MilvArt Crystal n° 5 and MilvArt Crystal n° 2AB to embellish my manicure :-)

















The manicure that you can see in this post gave me a lot of satisfactions, as I wanted to create something simple but elegant at the same time :-) 
I used normal dark blue nail polish and normal shiny top coat, before and after applying the crystal rhinestones and I really like how it came out :-) I hope you like it too! :-)

Kiko Quick Dry Nail Lacquer n° 839 Teal Blue
MilvArt crystal rhinestones Crystal n° 5
MilvArt crystal rhinestones Crystal n° 2AB
silver beads
Kiko 3 in 1 Shine fortifying fast dry base/top coat










10 comments:

  1. Amazing manicure, very elegant :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The negative space looks like a rain drop with a glamorous touch. I love it soooo much!I wish you all the best for this new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Andrea! :-) Wishing you all the best in new year! :-)

      Delete
  3. Stvarno elegantno, sjajan efekat! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Che bella interpretazione del negative space, molto elegante!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. rhinestones

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)